Award winning professional photographer Heather Barr, established her portrait business in 2002. Heather Barr Photography’s work has been published in the The Boston Herald, The Metrowest Daily News, The Milford Daily News and Baby Center/Parenting Magazine. Her work has been displayed at Professional Photographers of Massachusetts and Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, as well as at local businesses, such as Citizen’s Bank, Keeping Pace Organization, etc.
Weddings, I aim to capture the beauty and emotion of your day! The love and romance, the details, your celebration with friends and family. Some images will be artistic displays, other photo-journalistic, and others will be candid. Variety is the spice of life. I am a year-round photographer and have been in business for 13 years.
My artistic goal for every portrait photography session is to get to know your child and your family and capture moments that represent who you are, and perhaps a glimpse of who you will be. Every session is inique and has its own personality- like you!
My style of photography is about capturing relaxed expressions, your true personailty, your real emotion. To achieve this our session will be relaxed and fun! I have tons of patience, tons of little “tricks” and truly love what I do. I hope you can see that in throughout my portfolio!
10 Fun things about me!
10. I own a rescue dog, aptly named “Simba” by my boys.
9. Two teen/tween boys that are 20 months apart.
8. I went to college to be a lawyer, and decided that wasn’t for me when I graduated and never looked back…
7. I used to be an avid equestrian, but have hung up my helmet and boots for the last 10 years but will resume when my kiddos are older.
6. Yes, I have tons of portraits and prints adorning my walls of my home!
5. I took 4 years of Italian in college, ahh the romance languages.
4. My family are avid travelors, we try to go to a new place every year. Some of the more exotic places we’ve gone recently is Malta, Slovenia, Croatia, San Marino.
3. I love to try something new, different and fresh for each session. I spend days thinking about new ideas!
2. I’m a Massachusetts transplant; I used to live on Long Island. And no, I don’t have a strong preferences for the Red Sox vs Yankees, although family events are always lively.
1. I am a passionate person, and truly love what I do. There is no other “dream job” for me, I have my dream job!!
In The News
Boston Herald, Metrowest Daily News, & Milford Daily News article
Email me for additional information!